Tuesday, August 5, 2008
We're still here
Sorry for the long absence. I'm still in California and am keeping busy. We're preparing for William's homecoming from Russia tomorrow night. We are hanging up the "Welcome Home" sign I made for Gary when he returned from Guam over 10 years ago! It will be the fourth time we've used my masterpiece :) I can't wait to post all the pictures from the trip. I hope I can do it in the next day or so. The kids are having lots of fun and I don't know how I'm going to break it to Sam that we have to go back home; without his cousins, the beach, the weather, his Bube & Grandpa, Legoland, the aquarium etc...In fact, how am I going to deal with it? hmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to see all the pictures! and a very belated happy birthday to you.
Post a Comment