I've sat down at the computer several times since getting home Friday night to blog about my trip. But each time I would get distracted or just overwhelmed by the huge task. Since we're still on California time, I'm taking advantage of the boys' late sleeping schedule to fit in a few posts before they wake up. I won't go into many details of the trip on this post just so I can get something up, but I'll be sure to cover most of it i the next several posts. I imagine it will take me quite awhile to document everything as I have gobs of pics and many fun experiences to share. These pictures were from our trip to Scripps Aquarium.
Sam in Love
Salutations from a passing scuba diver. A definate highlight for Sam.
Taking this picture was a very aggravating experience :)
Water seems a little shallow for a whale eh?
What a great looking group huh?
Sam in Love
Salutations from a passing scuba diver. A definate highlight for Sam.
Taking this picture was a very aggravating experience :)
Water seems a little shallow for a whale eh?
What a great looking group huh? More fabulous pictures of my beautiful Mom to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment