My Mom goes to great lengths to make sure we have a good time when we visit. She takes us to all the "must see" places like the beach, the pool, Legoland, the Aquarium, museums etc. Well this visit she has outdone herself because today, in addition to all our activities, she actually threw in a real live earthquake! A 5.8 mag out of L.A to be exact. I guess a trip to Cali wouldn't be complete without some earth shifting action right? We're all fine and but it makes me wonder what else she has in store for us...stay tuned!
1 comment:
How exciting an earthquake!
I just happen to be blogging
for the first time in a long time.
I was looking at blogs and catching up through this wonderful technology we have. I haven't spoken to you in years it seems.
I am glad to see you are all well and having fun. The boys are so big and handsome. You look great.
Hopefully we can catch up and talk one of these days.
Post a Comment