Everytime we have the missionaries over for dinner, we eat on the floor; either in the livingroom or outside on the grass (not sure why really). Anyway, Sam has become such a fan of this tradition that we now do it as a family at least once a week. Tonight we ordered pizza and had a picnic outside.
Benjamin surveying the pizza below
2 seconds before this shot, I was smiling pretty at the camera. Benjamin's pretty quick huh? And actually, that really hurt!
Jordan trying to make pizza come out Sam's nose
Benjamin surveying the pizza below
2 seconds before this shot, I was smiling pretty at the camera. Benjamin's pretty quick huh? And actually, that really hurt!
Jordan trying to make pizza come out Sam's nose
3 comments:
How happy does your little family look?! Thank you for the comment about Danny and me. I wish we could be closer because all of my memories of you guys are fun and happy ones!
I love all these shots. so did you have any luck getting the pizza to come out? :)
Greetings from NC.... I love the idea of eating pizza outside. I guess the weather hasn't been too hot. The pictures are great! The kids are getting so big.
If I don't get a chance to get back online...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY B! We love ya.
-Petsch Crew
Post a Comment