Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christian Castro

I was bummed to find out my favorite songs from latin singer Christian Castro weren't available to add to my playlist. I fell in love with him, I mean his music when I was about 16. A family friend who had lived in Argentina turned me on to him. I was immediately hooked especially since at the time I could understand most of what he was saying (thank you Senora Baird!). There's just something about the Spanish language that captures love so much more eloquently than English. I kept his CDs in my repertoire for several years; but since Jordan didn't exactly share my love of latin love ballads, they got pushed to the side & lost. So you can imagine my excitement when I found some of his videos on youtube. This clip is of one of my favorite songs (si tu me amaras/if you love me) Warning: video is lame but song is good:) If you want to listen, you'll have to pause the playlist first.

No comments: