Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Elder Batt

Although William won't be able to see this, I still wanted to make it known that halfway around the world, he is (hopefully) celebrating his 21st birthday. I still can't believe my baby brother is on a mission and speaking Russian no less! We are all very proud of him and can't wait to see him when he gets home this year. Here are some pics from his mission so far. I wanted to have my friend Allyson who served in St. Petersburg help me write something in Russian, but since she's out of town I guess a simple Happy Birthday will have to do.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

sorry, this isn't about your post..which is really nice...but I would love to get in touch with Kelli, your Houston dietitian friend. I'd like to have some guest bloggers on and it would be cool if she has time/energy for it ;)