Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Roll Call Time!

After 3 months of blogging, I thought it would be a good time to find out who our regular visitors are. So if you're one of them, make yourself known by telling us your favorite food in the comments section. I'll go first. My favorite food is my birthday cake ( I look forward to it every year). If you don't have a google account, just click on the "anonymous" button to post. Here' s to hoping we have fans :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love food! Usually something weird. I have the priviledge of being the person who introduced Amanda to sushi a couple of weeks ago. A couple of days ago Dad and I had calamari steaks - yummy! Guess who I am.

amanda said...

I'll let someone else guess, but calamari steaks? You do find/make the yummiest things!

Anonymous said...

A-
I love your blog and think you do a fantastic job. I try to check it every couple of days to see whatcha guys are up to. Keep up the good work! We (Zoe) loves looking at the pictures!

My favorite food has to be anything MEXICAN!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
Love your blog...you are so good about posting regularly! You make me realize that I need to be better about taking pics of my kids....they're not little for long! I guess my fav food would have to be anything with sugar in it. You could say I'm a bit of an addict. Call me when you guys are back visiting O town.
Love,
Danielle

Kristine said...

Amanda,

Love your blog! Thanks for all the updates! Your boys are darling! My favorite food is spicy chinese food.

Kristine Macdonald

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

hmm.....I think my favorite is pie. Particularly Razzleberry from Marie Callenders! I try to check you blog often but since I am so horrible about keeping up with mine yours tends to make me hate myself! Love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am here! I can't pick a favorite food. There are soooo many!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

checking to see if this works...

Anonymous said...

ok, it works...
my favorite food at this moment is my Mom's homemade carrot cake. mmmm
mOm