Friday, June 20, 2008

Pool Party

You know why I love taking the boys swimming? It knocks them out! Benjmain napped for nearly 4 hours and even Sam dosed off for an hour. Bring on more pool parties!

The kids caged up for lunch

Sam is fearless in the water & no formal lessons yet!


Whoa...hair! Someone should tell his Mother to do something about that. Benjamin was such a champ in the water. He just hung out in his inflatable thingy & lapped up the chlorine water when he was thristy....what a life!

I let Sam hold the camera so he could see the pics I took at the pool when he decided to take some pictures of his own instead. Here's Sam's finger and me driving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love taking my kids to the pool also for that same reason. At 7:00 tonight Jeremy was asking to go to bed. Oh it is wonderful!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I guess I should explain, we went swimming today too.