Friday, May 30, 2008

Viewer Discretion Advised

This is for Jordan who thinks I'm too uptight about the kids getting messy. Well here you go!

This was an experiment to see how Benjamin would handle feeding himself with the spoon. Notice it's location? I wonder if that's a marketable skill?As I watched Benjamin literally having the time of his life, I realized that once again, my dear husband was right. The best thing I can give my kids is their childhood and the freedom to be messy, loud & obnoxious. Everywhere else they go, they'll be asked to sit down & be quiet, so why not have home be the place for fun? Thanks Jordan for the life lesson...although, you can be the one to scrape the dried bananas off the walls tonight :)

2 comments:

the batts said...

too funny! hopefully the mess didn't take too long to clean up. at least benjamin had a great time. :) can't wait to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

i told you wou were too picky about Benjamin's eating!! Guess Benjamin learned his table manners from from his Dad where did Jordan learn his? I am so glad Benjamin is feeling better.