Memorial Day was busy! We started the day out with the city parade. This was Sam's second parade in less than two weeks so he was naturally thrilled. I also loved it and couldn't help smile thinking how lucky we are to live here. I love this place!
And there they are!
Ah, memories...
No hands!
Standing for our VeteransWe spent the rest of the afternoon at the Ward picnic (batteries died, so no pics). We took our bikes and rode around the park nearly the whole time. We fully expected for Sam to want to get off his bike and ride in the bike trailer after awhile, but he ended up wearing us out first! Benajmin was a champ and just endured the hot & bumpy ride without a word of complaint. We didn't end up BBQ-ing becasue the grill is still in the shed and I was honestly too tired to cook by then. We ended up eating at Applebees where thankfully we were far from the only ones with the same idea:)
No comments:
Post a Comment