By day 5, I was experiencing photo fatigue so I don't have much to show for it by way of pictures. However since we were just traveling home, there wasn't much to capture anyway. Before heading out, we did stop in Jamestown to briefly tour the area. We drove around the island and would pull over to read the "info signs" and learn some interesting facts about life for the colonists. We managed to get stuck in traffic around the D.C area, traveling at the speed of a Wendy's drive thru. Thankfully the kids were just as perfect on the way home as the way out so it was manageable. We stopped for Dinner at "Potstickers" in Delaware and I am a huge fan. Jordan had gone there with clients before, but one thing we discovered was that dinner prices were much higher than the lunch prices he was used to. Oh well, it was sooo good. It was another chance to try sushi! When we got home, we crashed! The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment