Thursday, March 27, 2008
Testing first video post
The purpose of this post is two fold. First, to prove to myself that I can successfully post a Youtube video without Jordan's help (thanks Lori for your help today) and second, because I wanted to share this amazing song, "All of Me" played on the same piano I just got. I fully expect to be playing it flawlessly in a couple weeks...you know I'm kidding right? But I am officially obsessed with learning it and will die trying! Hope you enjoy it too.
UPDATE: There seems to have been a bit of confusion about who was playing. I'm flattered that some of you thought it was me, but I can barely play the church hymns right now :) the fantastic pianist is just some random guy I found off YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Amanda!!! The blog looks great. I love it!!!!
I'm glad I could help you at least get the basics down. I'm here if you need anymore help.
-Lori
Post a Comment