
We had an easter egg hunt with the neighbor across the street and some friends from church in our front yard. Jordan had fun (I think) hiding the eggs. He hid them so well, it took the kids about an hour to get them all and in fact, our neighbor found another one today. 
Easter morning, Sam was thrilled to find yet more candy. Benjamin also got into it, and since he's too little for candy, I had to help him eat his Lindor chocolate balls & Russel Stovers. I wonder why the Easter bunny would give those to a 9 mo old? :)
Of course the highlight of the weekend was the Easter Cantata on Saturday, performed by the church choir & the program on Sunday. Easter Sunday is always extra special & this year was no exception.
1 comment:
We had so much fun making eggs. In Zoe's eyes, Sam is her BEST FRIEND! And you know she LOVES "Jenamin" too! ha.
-Lori
Post a Comment