Thursday, August 21, 2008

LegoLand 1

Our first of 3 trips to LegoLand. We took advantage of its close proximity (practically walking distance) and free admission the last hour for local residents. This first trip was Sam's "reward" for completing 20 reading lessons. Little does he know we were going anyway :) I actually really like this park. It's very accomodating for young families. Sam had plenty of rides to choose from for his height and age and it's not nearly as busy as Disneyland. Since we went at night, we could literally walk up to the front of the lines. Sam about to go on his first rollercoaster ride. His face says it all. LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Mom, you are so crazy!
"Jazz Hands"

Sam and I were both pretty freaked by this ride. I still don't know what I was thinking but Sam totally bought into my brave act.

No comments: