World's largest model train museum (so they claim)
I love Sam's relfection in this one.
This was the coolest display in the entire place; even I felt a little giddy. They had one train on a remote the kids could operate. It took a lot of self control on my part not to push the other kids out of the way and play with it myself. Kids get to have all the fun...sigh : (
We had to beg Sam to look away from the train long enough to take this picture.
I love Sam's relfection in this one.
This was the coolest display in the entire place; even I felt a little giddy. They had one train on a remote the kids could operate. It took a lot of self control on my part not to push the other kids out of the way and play with it myself. Kids get to have all the fun...sigh : (
We had to beg Sam to look away from the train long enough to take this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment