I have such bad luck with computers. I thought that as a Millenial child I was supposed to come prewired to live harmoniously with the PC. I suspect that my general lack of enthusiasm for the latest and greatest gadget has to do with my theory that I was born in the wrong decade; along with my love of the Beach Boys, old cars, rootbear floats and swing dancing. Anyway, the wonderful world of digital pictures has failed me again in so many ways. Don't worry, I haven't lost any pics (yet, anyway) but there will be a bit of delay in my ability to post them. What I'm posting now are pictures Mindy sent me through email to hold you over until my computer decides to cooperate. I'm glad that Mindy is not technically challenged and can provide you with another glimpse into my trip. Thank you!
Weighing the risk.
Kayla and her shovel
Posing in front of a broken water feature on a day that water would have been most welcome. It was stinkin hot!
Rebekah and her twins Jacob and Sarah
This boy really needs to learn to walk...help!
Weighing the risk.
Kayla and her shovel
Posing in front of a broken water feature on a day that water would have been most welcome. It was stinkin hot!
Rebekah and her twins Jacob and Sarah
This boy really needs to learn to walk...help!
No comments:
Post a Comment