Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence Day

We just took it easy on the 4th. In the morning we went as a family to the annual ward pancake breakfast & flag ceremony. Jordan and I then spent most of the afternoon watching the History channel while the boys played with Benjamin's new toys. We did spend a little time at the lake just a few miles from our house. It doesn't attract too many people, even on the 4th, so it's our favorite place to ride our bikes as a family. Since Jordan's bike is in the shop (again!) we just let the boys ride around. Sam has gotten quite good on his bike and Benjamin got to try out his new wheels from Bube.
I think Benjamin likes his new ride. Sometimes when I get in my car, I just want to clap too :)
We haven't installed the seatbelt yet...oops!

No comments: