It's my Golden Birthday!
(when your age is the same as your birth date)
I turned 28 on the 28th today.
Jordan also turned 31 on the 31st this year too.
Pretty cool huh?
(when your age is the same as your birth date)
I turned 28 on the 28th today.
Jordan also turned 31 on the 31st this year too.
Pretty cool huh?
Q: When is/was your golden birthday?

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
We hope you have a fantastic day!
-The Petsch Crew
Happy Birthday! Hurray for the Golden Birthday! Mine was last year, 27 on the 27th. I'm glad that I'm not the only person that makes a big deal out of that special birthday.
Hope you did something fun!
Happy Birthday! I celebrated mine on Sunday - July is the best! Enjoy your golden year.
LOL, I passed gold a LONG time ago!! Mine is on the 6th.
Have a good time, we miss ya!
-Shelli
I was 5 on October 5th and I do remember that day - I thought I was the luckiest five year old ever. :)
Post a Comment