Washington D.C LDS Temple
We went to the temple yesterday in D.C. It's been awhile since we've gone without the kids. When Benjamin was younger, we would go in one at a time while the other would watch the boys. I would have to say I prefer going together:) Just the quiet 6 hr car ride was enough to want to do this every weekened. Jordan and I had so much to talk to eachother about, but neither of us wanted to ruin the silence we hardly ever get to enjoy these days. 
We had a great time & are so grateful for our babysitter who came over at 5am and watched the boys nearly all day. Between babysitter fees & gas $$, this was our most expensive trip to the temple yet, but I have to say, it was worth every penny :)
We went to the temple yesterday in D.C. It's been awhile since we've gone without the kids. When Benjamin was younger, we would go in one at a time while the other would watch the boys. I would have to say I prefer going together:) Just the quiet 6 hr car ride was enough to want to do this every weekened. Jordan and I had so much to talk to eachother about, but neither of us wanted to ruin the silence we hardly ever get to enjoy these days. 
No comments:
Post a Comment