We have been sooo busy having adventures with Nana, I haven't had even a second to update the blog. She flew in last Tuesday night and is leaving us tomorrow morning. We always enjoy having her and this visit was no exception, although I think we broke a running record on how many places we visited. There's no way I could recount everything we did, but I'll write a brief summary of each day. On Wednesday we all slept in to recover from Nana's 1:30am arrival but it didn't slow us down a bit. We spent a good chunk of the morning driving all over creation looking for a fabric store I was anxious to show her only to find that it had gone out of business (I really know how to pick 'em huh?) I think I redeemed myself pretty well by taking her and the boys to lunch at OOKA, a japanese sushi/hibachi house. Nana knows her Sushi stuff so I took the opportunity to learn about it and even had some myself. It was really yummy and I give the restaurant props for having an aquarium because it kept Sam thoroughly entertained. After lunch we spent the afternoon at the park for Sam's preschool class picnic. He recieved his "diploma" and he played with all the friends he had made throughout the year. Later that day, we went to Tabora Farms, a farmer's market with an awesome bakery & nursery and stocked up on some stuffed rolls & cookies. In the evening, we got a babysitter and just the adults went out to Piper Tavern. It was fabulous! Great food, great setting & great company (Of course the prices definately reflected it). 









No comments:
Post a Comment