Happy Anniversary to Us! 12 Years!
Jordan and I wandered around Macys, tested out some new mattresses, and ate out at Red Lobster. And of course forgot to use our Gift card! Ugh!
Funniest line of the night:
Jordan: "Our marriage has been the past 12 years of my life!"
Me: "It has been the past 12 years of my life too!"
Hahaha... we crack ourselves up.
I won't get too mushy on our blog, but I love Jordan deeply. It really does get better with every passing year. He asked me at dinner what personal changes he could make that would make me happy. I told him that it would be nice if he retired some of the shirts he's been wearing since we were dating. I was going to ask him what changes I could make....but then our food arrived. Darn, maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment