April was a fun month as I recall. The pictures seem to tell an enjoyable story at least. We started the month out taking a last minute trip out to Long Island to visit friends whose daughter was being baptized. It's been almost 4 years since we lived there so there was a lot I wanted to see again.
Our old homestead (second floor)
Outside our old ward building in Little Neck, NY
We like to refer to our friends Dan and Nadia as our cultured friends. Well read, widely traveled and wicked smart (as they say in Boston). So naturally their 3 kids are brilliant too. Their oldest daughter was being baptized and we didin't want to miss seeing them before they moved to Utah where Dan took a job as the Head of School at a prestigious privtae school. Did I mention they were smart?
I was the Young Womens President for awhile when we lived there. What a learning experience! Here are a couple of the girls I taught that I was so excited to see again. They were all grown up and well on their way.
Everyone should have a friend like Lourdes. So good to see her again!
My Mom also visited and spent Easter with us.
We went to the Please Touch Museum in Philly...




And then we left...
We had Trifle...
And had a visiit from the Easter Bunny...
Our old homestead (second floor)
Outside our old ward building in Little Neck, NY
We like to refer to our friends Dan and Nadia as our cultured friends. Well read, widely traveled and wicked smart (as they say in Boston). So naturally their 3 kids are brilliant too. Their oldest daughter was being baptized and we didin't want to miss seeing them before they moved to Utah where Dan took a job as the Head of School at a prestigious privtae school. Did I mention they were smart?
Everyone should have a friend like Lourdes. So good to see her again!
My Mom also visited and spent Easter with us.
We went to the Please Touch Museum in Philly...
We had Trifle...
And had a visiit from the Easter Bunny...Not sure why I waited 9 months to blog about it. Hope it was worth the wait!
1 comment:
Wow looking at those pictures from the church almost made me cry. Those were some tough times but some really good memories there. I need to go back someday.
Michelle
Post a Comment