Samuel has his very own blog now. Check it out!
Your guess is as good as mine as to its future content. All I know is that his current rate of paper consumption for writing stories and comic books was unsustainable. We found ourselves replacing paper faster than milk. Since it will all be in his own words, hopefully you'll enjoy getting to know more about what makes him tick. I'm sure I will learn a lot too. I will provide translations when necessary. Spelling has proven much more diffciult for him when typing as opposed to writing. He's very excited at the prospect of having people read his blog so I'm sure he'd like to receive some comments!
3 comments:
I love it!! Sam has a BLOG. GO SAM!!!!!!! Zoe is jealous. ;)
-Lori
I can't see the blog. It says I need an invitation. Can we please have one?
I'm not invited?
Post a Comment