Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Come again another day

Why didn't I go grocery shopping YESTERDAY? Oh well, I guess we can eat next week :)
Now I realize these pictures don't seem "that bad" but just in the last hour, all the the roads have become completely covered in white powder with no sign of the downpour letting up. I wonder if China Garden will still deliver in these conditions? Hmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, did you not live in Utah long enough to get used to the white stuff?

Course, it's 65 and sunny here today... ;)

-adam

amanda said...

Kids tend to complicate the "get up and go" routine ya know? It's their dang winter gear that slows you down. Benjamin doesn't even have a winter coat yet and neither of them have boots. I'm not exactly in the mood for Mommy condemnation in the form of icy stares at the gracery store. I think I'll just wait for it to clear up. Meanwhile, I'll be ordering some winter essentials online :)

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

I am so jealous of your living in PA right now I could VOMIT! Those pictures are gorgeous, snow and all!