I really dropped the ball however when it came to taking pictures while we were there. There were so many people who I didn't capture. Eric, Harmony and their adorable daughter Skye were there. My aunt Riki, cousin Alesha were also there along with my cousins Patrick, Rafee and Aaron. My granparents; like me, like to feed the missionaries, so they were there too. Here are the few I managed.
My grandpa loves his fruit trees. I couldn't possibly account for them all, but we did enjoy picking and eating plums and loading up on some lemons before we left. He takes a lot of pride in his property and is very generous with more than just his fruit. Both he and "GG" (Grandma) are some of the most giving people I know.
My aunt Myrna is a riot! I think Benjamin agrees :)
My cousin Ashleigh is in the middle of a couple of friends of hers. She just grdauted from H.S where she was a star athlete in volleyball, wrestling and track. She also excelled in academics and is tall, thin and beautiful. Did I mention we're related? :)
My grandpa loves his fruit trees. I couldn't possibly account for them all, but we did enjoy picking and eating plums and loading up on some lemons before we left. He takes a lot of pride in his property and is very generous with more than just his fruit. Both he and "GG" (Grandma) are some of the most giving people I know.
My aunt Myrna is a riot! I think Benjamin agrees :)
My cousin Ashleigh is in the middle of a couple of friends of hers. She just grdauted from H.S where she was a star athlete in volleyball, wrestling and track. She also excelled in academics and is tall, thin and beautiful. Did I mention we're related? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment