
Monday, June 16, 2008
Movie Review #2
Man, I'm a bloggin fool tonight! I should be in bed, but the quiet is too precious to squander with sleep! I also have to finish my book club book before tomorrow so I guess this is going to be a really late night. But one more post before I go. Recall that Jordan and I became the owners of 4 LDS films since I don't know how to say no? Well, we've owned them for nearly two months and we've now watched two. It's just so hard for me to sit down and watch a movie! Anyway, this time it was Mobsters and Mormons. Ready for the review? Funny. Seriously, a crack up. Warning: It is still an LDS production with some substandard acting & cringe worthy lines, but the main character who plays the mobster more than makes up for it. Recommended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment