
This post is devoted to my dear Mom on Mother's Day. What can I say about this woman? Well, just from the pics, you can see thats she's beautiful, youthful & full of life. What the pics don't fully capture is her perpetual quest for knowledge & new experiences. She loves to read & seeks out interesting people who quickly become her friends. It's not suprising that her insatiable appetite for learning led her to a career in teaching. Growing up, I always felt that her talents would one day be expanded outside the walls of our home to touch the lives of many more people. After nearly 15 years of teaching, hundreds of children have now benefited from this great woman. And now with her growing family of 5 grandchildren, she will get to share her abilities & talents in a new capcaity, as our Grandma 'Bube'. Samuel has been lucky to have her all to himslef these past 4 years, but with a brother & 3 new cousins, rather than less love coming his way, Bube's capacity to love has grown with every new addition. I know that has been the case with Benjamin. Mom, I feel truly blessed to have you & have always redcognized you as a special gift in my life. I hope you realize that it is YOU that has made Motherhood my life's focus.
Love you!
Happy Mother's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment