Thursday, April 3, 2008

9 months


Benjamin is 9 months old today. He has been a such a wonderful addition to our family & Sam keeps asking when he's getting more:) I feel so spoiled to have gotten another sweet boy. Benjamin is sooo laid back & calm. It's just soothing to be around him. We were at Chuck e cheese today and I got talking to a woman who was there with her 11 month old grandaughter and she kept commenting on how sweet and endearing his personality was. He really melts your heart, especially when he laughs or smiles. I have a feeling that Benjamin was sent to us to give me a glimpse of what it must have been like to watch Jordan grow up. Benjamin is still trying to crawl, but seems content to roll to get where he wants to go. He makes the Ba-Ba & Ma-Ma sounds and loves to wave, especially in front of mirrors & to give fives. He loves to be tickled and if I let him, he would pull my hair all day long. Sam is a wonderful brother who is always looking out for him & making sure that I'm being a good Mom to him. He is a lot more picky about food than Sam ever was. He likes Bananas, Carrots, Sweet potatos & squash; everything else is a battle. We love having him in our family & are looking forward to many more milestones with our Benjamin.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

He is SO cute, I just want to eat him up!!

Love the blog, great job. You guys have fun in VA.