Some of you may not have heard from us in quite awhile so here's some background on us. Jordan and I were married in March 2001. We have two boys, Samuel (4) and Benjamin (9mo) . We've lived in Utah, Germany, Arizona, New York & currently in Pennsylvania. We both graduated from Weber State University and Jordan also has his MBA from Thunderbird. Jordan works for a small consulting company and I stay home with the kids. We have been in our first house for a year and a half now and are enjoying it here.
1 comment:
Yes, I believe I have heard of you. Don't you have a great dad living somewhere in Carlsbad? I understand he has a great daughter living in PA somewhere also. Well, I understand your dad is a pretty good blogger himself. In fact, you can check out his favorite spots in San Diego by going to Google Maps and typing: San Diego Spots by Gary Batt - then clicking on the link in "green". Your dad hopes you have a fun filled enjoyable day.
Post a Comment